Just like our clothing, we believe our articles should be carefully and thoughtfully hand-crafted. For every article, we spend hours researching the company. This includes reading various news articles, researching the company website, and watching documentaries. We also use the website http://www.betterworldshopper.org as a starting point. Our articles are reviewed by an average of three other people to ensure quality and validity.
If you have any questions or comments about an article, or a brand you would like to see researched, please email us at: email@example.com.
- True Cost (can be found on Netflix)
- Al Jazeera on Bangladesh Garment Factories
- Minimalism (also available on Netflix)
- Threads: Gender, Labor, and Power in the Global Apparel Industry
- Where am I Wearing: A Global Tour to the Countries, Factories, and People That Make Our Clothes
- Fixing Fashion: Rethinking the Way We Make, Market and Buy Our Clothes